Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City tickets - F.A. Cup

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
f*** sake wasn't paying attention and assumed I'd be able to buy this weekend. Reckon we'll get more tickets?
We are entitled to up to 15% which is 4,500. Don’t think we have sold that many yet so I guess it’s up to the club to ask if they think they can sell them. Stoke aren’t selling any tickets in the adjacent blocks.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’ve been trying to claim those 3 all day for friends, but the seats just flash when you click on them, so unable to claim them, no idea why, never seen that before.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
So, we were allocated 2,900 odd tickets and I can’t see any available for purchase except those 3 tickets that no one seems able to purchase? Can I assume that we have A, indeed sold our allocation of 2,900 tickets and B, we might get some more?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So, we were allocated 2,900 odd tickets and I can’t see any available for purchase except those 3 tickets that no one seems able to purchase? Can I assume that we have A, indeed sold our allocation of 2,900 tickets and B, we might get some more?
So the answer to your first question is yes we have sold all 2900. Each of the blocks is about 830 seats so blocks 40,41 & 42 =about 2500 plus the 400 or so we have sold in half of block 39 = 2900. As to the second part i guess that is up to the 2 clubs to sort out. Not for the first time it would appear our club underestimated the demand and i would think that they based that on the following factors:- fa cup, away, in stoke and probably quite a few of our under 21 team on show.
There will of course be a few returns from sponsors players etc that will pop up later if nothing else.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So the answer to your first question is yes we have sold all 2900. Each of the blocks is about 830 seats so blocks 40,41 & 42 =about 2500 plus the 400 or so we have sold in half of block 39 = 2900. As to the second part i guess that is up to the 2 clubs to sort out. Not for the first time it would appear our club underestimated the demand and i would think that they based that on the following factors:- fa cup, away, in stoke and probably quite a few of our under 21 team on show.
There will of course be a few returns from sponsors players etc that will pop up later if nothing else.
It’s too early to call that - unless you’ve checked and Stoke are selling tickets in the adjacent block? For all we know, the clubs may have an agreement to sttaet with this many on the understanding that they can open up further blocks if needed.
I can‘t imagine Stoke wouldn’t be very happy to give us as many more as we want.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s too early to call that - unless you’ve checked and Stoke are selling tickets in the adjacent block? For all we know, the clubs may have an agreement to sttaet with this many on the understanding that they can open up further blocks if needed.
I can‘t imagine Stoke wouldn’t be very happy to give us as many more as we want.
They’re seemingly not selling anything from 35-42 to home fans

IMG_6525.png

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
That looks like the executive box at Selhurst,come and join us for some Hangkook rated food then relax in sumptuous surroundings so you don't have to endure the game with your eyes.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Just seen this thread. I got a couple of tickets yesterday but glad to see I was not the only one who tried to buy the three flashing seats. Whoever ends up in them should be saluted.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Grabbed a couple of the remainin tickets. Having never been to Stoke away (can't think why?) am I right in saying it's a bit of a pain to get to the ground from the station?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here