Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City tickets - F.A. Cup

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
usual 'buy early = worse seats' shenanigans - Im going to wait until the other (more central) half of 40 opens or even block 39 if it sells well

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
usual 'buy early = worse seats' shenanigans - Im going to wait until the other (more central) half of 40 opens or even block 39 if it sells well
To be fair it could have been worse, i was fully expecting only blocks 41 and 42 to be open this morning.
Also they are not exactly flying off the shelves today considering it is open to all STH. I reckon we have sold about 1000 so far and i should think we will need to sell about 600 more before it will be considered worthwhile opening even the rest of 40.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We haven't even taken our full allocation...............
still don't understand why they don't do some sort of presales to get a more accurate figure for demand..... just need a process which says click this box if you want to go and its a commitment to a sale....I know they did that for Marseille but that was inaccurate only because it was totally ambiguous

Pretty cheap 21 quid for me and the boy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just waiting on Albion + to open in the morning so I can buy for a couple of non STH family members. it'll be my nephews first away day
and last

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How many went last season? I even got a ticket for someone who only registered for a fan number for that game, so our demand wasn’t high.
I won’t be going this time (wife’s birthday and going to Hamburg the next day), but might need to assist others less familiar with the system.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Yes they have opened block 40, more central and much better view. Typical we rush to buy tickets in block 42 in the corner then they release much better seats...
It is a quandary that happens sometimes on ticket sales, do i wait or do i not? The big problem is that if too many people join in with those waiting the club may believe there is a lack of demand and not actually open any more seats meaning those waiting miss out altogether.
The release of the rest of block 40 means the club have now released about 2500 of the stated 2900 seats. The balance must be half of the block 39 which is still yet to open.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
It is a quandary that happens sometimes on ticket sales, do i wait or do i not? The big problem is that if too many people join in with those waiting the club may believe there is a lack of demand and not actually open any more seats meaning those waiting miss out altogether.
The release of the rest of block 40 means the club have now released about 2500 of the stated 2900 seats. The balance must be half of the block 39 which is still yet to open.
Yeah, good point. I do wonder why they don't release the best blocks first though, and then follow up with the others as required.

To be fair I have benefited from the reverse in the past though, as an Albion+ member I've bagged better seats than season ticket holders when they've released better blocks later on.

Hopefully we'll sell all the allocation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here