[Albion] Stoke City tickets - F.A. Cup

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I guess they’re presuming that demand won’t be high enough to make tiering necessary. I’m going to this one. I’ve not been to the current Stoke stadium. I also think demand from Stoke fans will be high as they’re playing a PL team so the atmosphere should be good.
Last season I got chatting to a Stoke season ticket holder in a pub who had completely forgotten the game was even on until he asked why I was in Stoke.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
…wearing an Albion shirt, watching the early kick off, with 100 other Albion fans.

Doesn’t sound the brightest bulb!
I had a shirt on, but it was probably under a jumper. :lolol:
I was the only person going to the game in the pub to be fair, I was walking back to the ground after checking into the hotel in Longton.
The conversation after that consisted largely of horror stories about The Crown Hotel.
Oh, that reminds me. Do not stay in The Crown Hotel in Longton.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I guess they’re presuming that demand won’t be high enough to make tiering necessary. I’m going to this one. I’ve not been to the current Stoke stadium. I also think demand from Stoke fans will be high as they’re playing a PL team so the atmosphere should be good.
Half the ground was shut when we played them in R5 last season so it might not be that high :laugh: (as was half the ****ing M1 and M25 when I tried to get home afterwards 🤬). We haven't even taken out full allocation

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All good now, went for the collection from The Amex, given I haven't seen a Postman for two weeks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm still grey...

...but have bought 2 tickets.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
fac1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports