Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City tickets - F.A. Cup

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Did anyone check this before posting it?

stok.jpg

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/3821816/away-ticket-news-stoke-city

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
At least the club has learnt from the postal issues last year for Charlton and provided an alternative ticket collection method

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Really don’t know what to do I said I would never go there again but 15 points and and my daughters ticket almost free and could take her to her 1st away game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
£9 seems like a bargain. I may make an unexpected return to away games!

wifey booked a holiday to Cabo Verde in February avoiding the European games we may have and turns out it covers the Palace game at home. That will be on the exchange when we get nearer the day.

blimey rather go to a European game than palace…how times change

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Something wrong there. Surprised it's all STH/1901 to be honest. No tiers at all. Especially with 15 loyalty points up for grabs
Doubt there’s 3000 STHs gaging to go to Stoke in January in any season, particularly a season where we’ve been spoilt with aways in Marseille, Amsterdam and Athens.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
seems strange that there is absolutely no tiers for STHs.... yes they want to sell but its online could easily have spaced it over 4 days... so could be the queuing system tomorrow...JOY...

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
seems strange that there is absolutely no tiers for STHs.... yes they want to sell but its online could easily have spaced it over 4 days... so could be the queuing system tomorrow...JOY...
I guess they’re presuming that demand won’t be high enough to make tiering necessary. I’m going to this one. I’ve not been to the current Stoke stadium. I also think demand from Stoke fans will be high as they’re playing a PL team so the atmosphere should be good.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I guess they’re presuming that demand won’t be high enough to make tiering necessary. I’m going to this one. I’ve not been to the current Stoke stadium. I also think demand from Stoke fans will be high as they’re playing a PL team so the atmosphere should be good.
We played them in the fa cup, evening game, last season in front of a crowd of 13k.
Can’t see us being a big draw to stoke fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here