stoke city fire drill tonight!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
They were giving demba ba a lot of stick, so he put three past them so they must have been pretty pissed off. Although it is understandable considering they must endure that awful 'style' of football every game!
Watching Stoke playing is a pain in the neck!!!!!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Naylor will be throwing his toys out of the pram.

Pumba04

Jan 27, 2011
Burgess Hill
I think the 2 'pitches' is because when they play in Europe, the pitch has to be a certain size for Europa league (UEFA rules) but for premier league it's different so Stoke make it smaller to suit the 'hoof' and Delap throw ??..

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Yeah that's right, even though they have a decent set-up and academy at Stoke, the route 1 hoof ball style is how they play all the way through the club from the first team all the way down to the kids. It us such a shame to think that this 'style' is being taught to kids. How can our national team compete with the technical brilliance of spain when the next generations are learning to play like this?
At least Gus is implementing his style of football throughout our club.

Even the club that tb wanted to emulate atmosphere of can have an off day,they were quiet for long periods of the game and then left early! Lets remember this at the amex,you can't manafacture atmo every game:moo:Fans are getting in late because of the prematch panto that gives no time for a real atmo to build:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports