Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
1622: TEAM NEWS SNAP
Manchester United make 10 changes for their FA Cup fifth-round match against Crawley, Anderson the only survivor from the team that beat Man City 2-1 last week. Wayne Rooney starts on a youthful-looking bench.

I say fine the northern bastards

Will they get fined for fielding a weakened team?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
With recent results Gus knows a win midweek will really turn the screws on the chasing pack, particularly if Hudds/Bmuff finishes a draw. Wise to save the squad...

...particularly with Pennant being a "grade A shit" there.

EDIT: Nuts! Bournemouth. I'll be very happy for them to go up in second but want them to stay right there. That said, increases the gap to 3rd place so it's not all bad.

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
I think Baz and Batti have been playing for their Albion careers- Batti has blown it... something special from Baz maybe?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
how can Stoke be allow to make their pitch smaller for the long throws and yet if quite legally someone stood in front of Delap while taking them it would be wrong .................................f***ing gamesmanship we have to use this to learn very quickly

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
I have never seen Batti play well - he must show something in training to stay in the first team squad
Yep, think it's a case of managers liking to play their own signings. Must have seen something to sign im but we haven't seen it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here