Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Is the Brighton game the live game on Talk Sport as i hear the dogger Stan Collimore is there at the ground saying what a wonderful away support we've got (i should be there but the turbo on my car might not handle the journey)

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Without a doubt, without a question of doubt, without a shadow of doubt, I don't think I can take much more of Adam Hinshlewood, and there's no doubting that.

Someone tell him, please.

we have radio 5live coverage come 3 - listen to that

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
With that team line up you can tell this is Stoke's cup final also!!!

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Can't decide whether to watch on some stream from some strange country, or stick to listening as usual so I can enjoy the wit and wisdom of NSC. I guess if you're here glas, then here I'll be.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
lol @ olly murs playing at Britannia xD

our support sounds pretty good from the radio!

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Batti is a worry, stoke team loomks strong and with two good strikers on the bench if they need them, 3-1 i reckon. :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Can't decide whether to watch on some stream from some strange country, or stick to listening as usual so I can enjoy the wit and wisdom of NSC. I guess if you're here glas, then here I'll be.

how are you mate?
I will be listening to player with the live game in another frame and keeping an eye on div one results and table in the other who says men can't multitask

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
how are you mate?
I will be listening to player with the live game in another frame and keeping an eye on div one results and table in the other who says men can't multitask

This!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Thought Gus would stick with Brez, not to worried about that as Caspers weakness is in the aerial department. But Batti, got to say that is a bit of a shock he does not look up to div 1 standard and has not had a look in for weeks. I thought he might start Sandaza instead of Wood and apart from Brez and Elphick kept the rest the same.

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
i was hoping for sandaza with muz and ash up front. batti must be magnificent in training lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here