cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
that game will give Gus something to think about for Tuesday

goodnight lads and lasses

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Despite the result I know which type of football and which team I would prefer to watch each week.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well done lads, some good play in the 2nd half.

Just gotta do a bit more work on defending set pieces.

We definately weren't that outclassed on the outfield play.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
well done gus well done the boys No shame there all the mistakes were more than made up for

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well played lads. Good effort in the second half - did us proud.

Onwards and most definitely upwards.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3-0 full time , at least if we play the same in the league as today we'll go up as champions

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
much better 2nd half, young Caskey looks class, will be interesting to see how we are now tuesday

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Happy with that. Not ideal giving away the first 2 goals in a pretty soft fashion, but we've had a bit of fun in the FA Cup and at least gone out to a fairly decent Premiership side rather than losing to some League Two dross as has been the case in the past. Can walk away from this with our heads held high, still got every chance of promotion at the end of the year, a pretty new stadium awaiting us and a shining star for the future in Caskey. Life goes on - let's go win the League One title.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i hope caskey starts tuesday i really do!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
While a little hurt that the BBC now have pictures of Stoke all over their sport page, this can at least show us we are still not good enough, but at least the victories over watford and Portsmouth have shown us there is potential for us in the championship.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
2 points clear, 3 in hand. Quite a lot of positives - Bridcutt, Elphick, Caskey to name a few. Also think Gus will have learnt an awful lot today, and that can only help us for the rest of the season. 2nd half very very encouraging, no matter whether they eased off or not.

Big game on Tuesday, lets back on the league trail with a good 3 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports