Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport v Torquay

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Given this game was called off yesterday, what happens if the re-arranged game is a draw? Am I the only one who is a bit worried that the replay would be on Third Round day and our game against the winners will be on a Tuesday night?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
sounds about right, not worried about it mind, well saying that I may need my teddy in bed tonight.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given the weather we currently have in Stockport, I would be surprised if the first match takes place this week, let alone the replay.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Given this game was called off yesterday, what happens if the re-arranged game is a draw? Am I the only one who is a bit worried that the replay would be on Third Round day and our game against the winners will be on a Tuesday night?

Hope it gets called off,long enough for january transfer window to open.

Sounds good to me. Gives Poyet a chance to bring in some decent defenders.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I was wondering this. If the pitch at Stockport was not deemed fit enough for rugby on Friday night. It must be pretty cut up or waterlogged.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was wondering this. If the pitch at Stockport was not deemed fit enough for rugby on Friday night. It must be pretty cut up or waterlogged.

There's just one channel that is particularly bad.

If it had been a NORTHERN team playing against Sale I am sure the match would have gone ahead. Sadly it was a bunch of southern jessies who were scared of getting a hung nail and so buzzed off as soon as they saw the first puddle north of Watford.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There's just one channel that is particularly bad.

If it had been a NORTHERN team playing against Sale I am sure the match would have gone ahead. Sadly it was a bunch of southern jessies who were scared of getting a hung nail and so buzzed off as soon as they saw the first puddle north of Watford.

:thumbsup:

If it is just the one channel, they should take a leaf out of amateur rugby's book and simply move the scrum 5 meters sideways!

simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here