Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
This twitter spat is painful - neither party covering themselves in glory, and Virgo now playing the "Ive done more for Brighton than you ever will" card...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
DS13 @stockogk1313 · 1m 1 minute ago
@Adamvirgs19 haha looks like I'm catching you there? well better call him and explain

Adam Virgo ‏@Adamvirgs19
@stockogk1313 done more for Brighton than you ever have and will. Picking on the wrong guy with this. The goal at Blackburn foul or no foul.

DS13 @stockogk1313 · 42s 42 seconds ago
@Adamvirgs19 well done on doing well in your career seems your losing your cool never mentioned what I'd done??

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
DS13 ‏@stockogk1313 47s47 seconds ago
Adamvirgs19 opinions like @I_CALDERON_14 too old and shouldn't get a new contract?? POTY and too old?? You keep calling it how you see it��
I like Stocko/Stocky/Stocks/The Stockmeister... Virgo is a ****.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Virgo rapidly losing his self proclaimed legend status in my eyes-getting very big for his boots this season - but Stockdale really shouldn't be getting involved in this sort of thing. He's going to get some degree of abuse on Twitter regardless of the rights and wrongs and a dignified silence is a far better policy.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This twitter spat is painful - neither party covering themselves in glory, and Virgo now playing the "Ive done more for Brighton than you ever will" card...

And all the time showing off photos of himself playing for Celtic with not a brighton shirt in view - a modern day Lawrensen

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Still according to BG Stockdale is as good as Julian Speroni so he must be doing something right!

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
He has made quite a few mistakes but as has already been posted on this thread a team that seldom scores just puts so much pressure on the defence. I also feel that some (not all) of the blunders have resulted from poor defending by the back four. I hope with a fresh start from the team we will see the true ability of Stockdale. Starting this Saturday.........[emoji6]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here