Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale wearing #1 and Maenpaa missing

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Thinking about it he definitely wore 13 in the second half. Think it was just a mistake on the screen

Yes, like the mistake last week of the screen saying Crofts was on the field from the start and the mistake at the Bolton game of showing our opponents were Brentford. I'm guessing the person who normally updates the big screen has an illness like Maenpaa!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
From the original incorrect thread statement, to the subsequent pages of pointless speculation to saying it's a good thing if Stockdale is ill........ if this made NSC Gold, it wouldn't be the most funny or interesting, but there is a certain stupidity to it that makes me think it should be considered.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes, like the mistake last week of the screen saying Crofts was on the field from the start and the mistake at the Bolton game of showing our opponents were Brentford. I'm guessing the person who normally updates the big screen has an illness like Maenpaa!

Or Maenpaa normally updates the screen.......

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Goalkeepers know if they are not number 1 they will be spending heaps of time on the bench come matchdays , they themselves accept it and our situation is no different than any other club , whilst i,m sure he would love to be playing i would not mind being a pound behind Maenpaa;s monthly wage packet so i'm sure he will live through the trauma of being a number 2 at the moment , and realize at some stage he will get his chance .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You're surprised that people don't agree with you wishing an illness on our in-form player-of-the-season-candidate goalkeeper so our back-up keeper can feel a bit better about himself? :ffsparr:

Saying it would be good for Maenpaa isn't wishing anything. Did I say that I wished Stockdale got ill? No I didn't.

It was a casual tongue in cheek comment that has clearly been taken the wrong way and caused an overreaction.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Saying it would be good for Maenpaa isn't wishing anything. Did I say that I wished Stockdale got ill? No I didn't.

It was a casual tongue in cheek comment that has clearly been taken the wrong way and caused an overreaction.

Commenting that a post is stupid, is not overreaction. It is an opinion. You don't like it, but it's a valid opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here