Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale on Twitter

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't believe how many Derby fans are posting stuff sounding like racist apologists. I don't really care whether it was a Derby fan or Albion fan, they should be caught and banned.. Some of the tweets from Derby 'fans' this weekend have been a disgrace. Another racist one, plenty of homophobic 1930s stuff and a whole lot of very worried Rams. Worried that little old Brighton who's team cost about the same as Bradley Johnson, won't go away from the promotion race. Them & Boro fans were at it all last season and are trying to drag us into it now. Sad really. Kick it out...

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Good on him. Probably best to ignore the really intelligence challenged amongst them, but glad we have yet another top bloke in our squad.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
It's not just what he does on the pitch and on Twitter - he always seems to be involved in community activities and what he did after Shoreham was exceptional. Albion legend status awaits.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Not over Bruno he isn't, but definitely in top 3 with Kayal IMO.

However, Stockdale is just a really decent person as well as being a good keeper.

so far Bruno/Kayal or Stephens as player of the season, Stockdale as man of the season, Bobby as Eternal Legend, CH as 'could turn out to be best Albion manager'

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
so far Bruno/Kayal or Stephens as player of the season, Stockdale as man of the season, Bobby as Eternal Legend, CH as 'could turn out to be best Albion manager'

There's got to be an accolade for Calde in there. Role model of the Season? :love:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Not over Bruno he isn't, but definitely in top 3 with Kayal IMO.

However, Stockdale is just a really decent person as well as being a good keeper.

I'd be interested to hear your case for Bruno as player of the season so far.......

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'd be interested to hear your case for Bruno as player of the season so far.......

Class personified, leads by example, covers for others, excellent going forward and IMO the best right back in the division.

I can actually only think of one game where he has been relatively poor, for me the vast majority he has been at least a 7/10 and in the main an 8 or 9/10. For me he was our best player again on Saturday.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Class personified, leads by example, covers for others, excellent going forward and IMO the best right back in the division.

I can actually only think of one game where he has been relatively poor, for me the vast majority he has been at least a 7/10 and in the main an 8 or 9/10. For me he was our best player again on Saturday.

I would have to go with Kayal or Stephens or maybe even the pair of the.The 0-0 draw v Preston showed just how pedestrian we are without them.

You've highlighted my biggest issue with Bruno. The goal we conceded v Cardiff 2 minutes in was firmly down to Bruno. Lost the ball at right mid and then a long ball played down that channel for Cardiff to score. He has lost possession too many times when he's in an attacking position but fortunately we haven't been punished too badly. He's had a very good season but I certainly think other players should be ahead of him when it comes to player of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Once again it's nice to highlight the fact we are now arguing about who is the best player of the season, as opposed to who is the least worst.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Most definitely can't argue with that! We have been thoroughly spoilt this season by quality.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You've highlighted my biggest issue with Bruno. The goal we conceded v Cardiff 2 minutes in was firmly down to Bruno. Lost the ball at right mid and then a long ball played down that channel for Cardiff to score. He has lost possession too many times when he's in an attacking position but fortunately we haven't been punished too badly. He's had a very good season but I certainly think other players should be ahead of him when it comes to player of the season.

I think that may have been the poor game, and whereas last year that happened a few times, I feel that this year that might have been the only time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here