Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stock Market Question

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
alright?

As at 8:45am, shares in Party Gaming were showing as being 880% up. However, I can't sell mine due a 'the market of quotation is closed' message whatever that means.

whats going on?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
alright?

As at 8:45am, shares in Party Gaming were showing as being 880% up. However, I can't sell mine due a 'the market of quotation is closed' message whatever that means.

whats going on?
what market is it quoted on ? if its the us the obviously wont be open until 14:30 uk time or it could be a european exchange that is on a bank holiday or their a dogshit stock thats been pumped and the people that sold them to you have done a runner and youve lost your money , lets hope not the latter

Last edited:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
what market is it quoted on ? if its the us the obviously wont be open until 14:30 uk time or it could be a european exchange that is on a bank holiday

FTSE 250 and its gone 9:00am. Perhaps those City boys are having a lie in?

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
im a city boy mate and i was on the train at 5:45 !!! up 880% would sugest that they have been suspended due to an announcement/news?

You can warn the stock market then that I'm about to FLOOD the market by selling my MASSIVE holding thats worth about £80

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here