NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Coming back now, as you say.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cheers I am, I think the obvious 30p and 35p marks are where, possibly, long terms investors have just set selling points? That said I'm guessing the City boys are buying and selling like crazy now!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Think the traders got involved there, going quiet, hopefully will finish the day back around 30p, still a great stock with legs IMHO.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
An interesting weekend and start to the week, still looking good although much depending in the Carissa IPO and the results due out on the 24th. Now sticking at 26p, but with a strong potential.

Other shares to look at other than AGY are SEE.

and, of course, the Poundland issue is due very soon!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
.... please, please, please make sure they are £1 each!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The money I didnt put in AGY went into African Barrick Gold. Oh dear! It was meant to be a hedge.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
An interesting weekend and start to the week, still looking good although much depending in the Carissa IPO and the results due out on the 24th. Now sticking at 26p, but with a strong potential.

Other shares to look at other than AGY are SEE.

and, of course, the Poundland issue is due very soon!

i see AGY pulled back to 23p at one stage...i almost had a punt...but its not a share that suits my criteria...results due tomorrow aren't they?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Strong results, based on previous performance, the big kicker is the US partner announcement, if it comes. All depends on your criteria but I'm currently buying more.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't buy small biotechs or miners...too spicey

Oh I see, fair play.

My strategy, which I acknowledge is high risk, is innovative companies and scavenger trading. For example did very well during the final weeks of Jarvis, although would have done better had they not finally popped! Also have done very well with Supergroup, after their price halved and the banks.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Strong results, based on previous performance, the big kicker is the US partner announcement, if it comes. All depends on your criteria but I'm currently buying more.

I think I may join you tomorrow. The Investors Chronicle Tip spike has happened and I can be a jcl alongside you faithful AGY fans.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think I may join you tomorrow. The Investors Chronicle Tip spike has happened and I can be a jcl alongside you faithful AGY fans.

Indeed, welcome to us Club 2007 members!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Did you knocky1, about 22.5 p now and good article in the Telegraph about the £518m Carrissa is worth following it's successful $200m IPO.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Did you knocky1, about 22.5 p now and good article in the Telegraph about the £518m Carrissa is worth following it's successful $200m IPO.

No I was busy having my worst Cheltenham year ever. £300 down the drain. Chose not to bet on last races as they are where the bookies make extra money only to chose a 12-1 winner without placing a stake.

I did have a look in the morning but the spread was 4% and left it alone. I will try again Monday.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Spread is always tight, funnily enough I had an awful Cheltenham too.

Feel free to DM if you have an AGY questions always happy to help.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
AGY JCL here. I have come on board. In at .2017p and have made £11.08 in 10 minutes. Just need to win on the national and we will be flyinng...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here