Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stimson sacked

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not surprised. He was a crap manager at Gillingham as well.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
oh dear god! lets all pray gus stays!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think we've always known that North London is Gus' spiritual home.

Thanks for everything you've done for the club Gus, and good luck in the future.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Good decision, Durlston?

All the fans are very relieved that horrible c**t, Stimson has gone. He just wasn't the right man for the job and has signed some shocking players that won't be as easy to get rid of. He was rude to the supporters, always made excuses and caused so much friction. The chairman has done the right thing but it maybe is too late to save the club from relegation. Early contender is Justin Edinburgh who would be a very popular choice - he's doing a good job at Rushden & Diamonds.

It's our bitter rivals Stevenage away tomorrow and Barnet are taking a mob up there. Yep, every club has it's unsavoury followers. Into Wetherspoons for 11am. :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: Could be a long day for the OB especially if it's another predictable heavy defeat again....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would be a good job for Nicky Forster to cut his teeth as manager and still register as a player if needed. I am sure Gus would loan him a player or two but again he has played for a number of managers who probably would

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I detect some undertones there of agreeing with the board there, Durlston. :lolol:

A group of us left at 2-0, just before half-time yesterday. Some of the songs aimed at Stimson and his son, Charlie who he picked for the team recently were bang out of order though. It went beyond football. But it's a new start now and I hope it's a young manager with a burgeoning reputation.

I'd love to see someone like Nicky Forster given a chance, BensGrandad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here