Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still tickets available for Monday night, but be quick

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
There are tickets still in the east upper and north stand upper just not showing on the seating plan. Must be lots in the north bit as you can still book 10 together.

Gosh, yes, that's true.
Customer Seat Price
Login to purchase E3 E3B C 0517 £37.00
Login to purchase E3 E3B C 0518 £37.00

Couldn't find any in the North though

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Unusual selection now available including W1DH

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lots and lots even rows of people together. And I don't think East Upper has even been offered for sale on the plan.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I'm sorted for tickets, but have been looking at the site for a mate, and different blocks and combos of/single seats seem to come up randomly, which is a bit strange. If you are looking at the site, you want to see ALL the available seats, which should just be bought and removed from the graphic on a first-come-first-served basis, without getting tricksy ???

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I'm sorted for tickets, but have been looking at the site for a mate, and different blocks and combos of/single seats seem to come up randomly, which is a bit strange. If you are looking at the site, you want to see ALL the available seats, which should just be bought and removed from the graphic on a first-come-first-served basis, without getting tricksy ???

I can understand them only releasing blocks as the stadium fills or to try and get a goos spread of fans throughout the stadium. It just seems wrong that at times the stadium plan shows no seats available at all.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
There are definitely two together available in the family stand. As I upgraded my daughters to an adult ticket, we had to move to S1.
Went to Amex and they said no two seats together anywhere else in the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here