Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still got another blooming week, to go

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This international break is taking longer than the close season.

HURRY UP

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What's the reason for the comma?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Got, a feeling, it's, gonna, be worth the, wait 27,000 (2,000 away fans) could go, top of, the table, 4 new, signings, the return & of Buckley, & Vicente,

Jul 13, 2012
Luckily I'm playing golf at Pyecombe this morning and tomorrrow so this waiting for our next game is just tolerable.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I.m depressed because. i.ve got to mow the lawn this, afternoon and won't be able to stop and check the scores when, i empty the grass box. :*(

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm going to catch up with the housework, go to sainsburys - have a siesta then I'm going to mates birthday party in Worthing tonight!

Tomorrow my little girl has been invited to the Amex for a birthday party - 15 kids and she's the only girl!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plenty to do today and football to watch as Junior has a game at Lyons Farm

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
At least your not going to get wet through as usual!!! Enjoy x hope he wins

So do I they have the princely sum of 1 point so far this season

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We were SO much better off in the lower divisions - football almost every week throughout the season, 3pm kick-offs on Saturdays - I mean what's not to like?... and it's how Brian Clough would have wanted football to be played!

Cheeky Monkey
(Confused of Hollingdean)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tomorrow my little girl has been invited to the Amex for a birthday party - 15 kids and she's the only girl!!

She'll be popular!

Not sure what to do today. Just been woken up by a sales call which is unwanted at 9am. Probably going to read a book, maybe watch a film. Was mean to be playing tennis this morning but a new knee injury sustained the other day has ended that plan. Don't really feel like being sociable today anyway.

Dog walk today,still get falmer in the background and sunday the first game of the season for little rev then onto crawley v pompey:rolleyes:

Attachments

• BARNSLEY 012.JPG
    BARNSLEY 012.JPG
    823.5 KB · Views: 33

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
She'll be popular!

In her class there are four girls and 25 boys!!! Ridiculous ratio of boys to girls - that said she very quickly learnt all the names of the transformers and is more than capable of sticking up for herself and if there is any crap at school a couple of the nawty boys make sure she is ok!!! I do worry though how the ratio of boys to girls will affect her!!! Luckily she is a real girly girl but within a week of starting school she was putting her tee shirt over her head if she scored a goal!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh and route learning shortly for Minis new Arsegas paper round

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
can't away I'm too bothered; I'm in Portugal. It's an excellent way to spend the international break.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Please dont rub it in. I missed the last home game (Isle of Wight Scooter Rally) & am missing Fridays as well (work for Goodwood - Revival is on, one of the busiest weekends of the year). Now i know how a junkie feels when they go "cold turkey"!!

I'm going to catch up with the housework, go to sainsburys - have a siesta then I'm going to mates birthday party in Worthing tonight!

Women appear to be very much the minority on here so very much "like daughter like mother".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here