Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "Still a bubbling atmosphere here"

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
That Premier League table looking a bit better too with them sliding (sliming..) down the table..

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I loved the old boy going out CLUTCHING his Sainsburys carrier bag

This was him earlier

ff675be6a53bbc0f388b5e56cb6e3403.jpg

Feb 14, 2010
I turned on the radio and all you could hear was a silent crowd and a faint bang bang of a drum. goal music, flying eagles, kids banging drums and a fan base who only turn up when in the "best league" make them ideal for the American style club they are. So glad Brighton has a proper old school fan base as More Than90 Minutes and Build a Bonfire document and a fan base that doesn't need "Premier League" for anyone to watch them. Just such different clubs, when Brighton fans protest, the goalposts come down, when Palace protest, then they dream it up in the playground and get painting in their art class. You can keep you Palace's and Readings of this world, much prefer a Brighton or even that lot down the road in Pompey. Do we have to be rivals with Palace, their fans are just so embarrassing these days?

Feb 14, 2010
Where are all the Palace now, usually over any Palace thread like a rash ?

Probably getting their paints ready for a "protest" or maybe having extra drumming lessons, or maybe that now they have lost a game they have decided to desert palace already and not wait for Championship football. Do they still need to give kids season tickets to adults to try and get people to turn up for midweek games?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I turned on the radio and all you could hear was a silent crowd and a faint bang bang of a drum. goal music, flying eagles, kids banging drums and a fan base who only turn up when in the "best league" make them ideal for the American style club they are. So glad Brighton has a proper old school fan base as More Than90 Minutes and Build a Bonfire document and a fan base that doesn't need "Premier League" for anyone to watch them. Just such different clubs, when Brighton fans protest, the goalposts come down, when Palace protest, then they dream it up in the playground and get painting in their art class. You can keep you Palace's and Readings of this world, much prefer a Brighton or even that lot down the road in Pompey. Do we have to be rivals with Palace, their fans are just so embarrassing these days?

Top, top post. And every word so, so true :thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Good night 6.30 to 8pm great presentation by the Albion ladies team followed by Curry and Palace losing now looking forward to Saturday.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What is it with palace fans attending matches with their plastic bags, saw a few of them last time i went

This reply on another thread earlier probably answers that.

Croydon is getting a massive regeneration boost with the iceing on the cake being a billion plus Westfield shopping centre . I'm sure this is another factor with the two Americans coming on board . Just think in a few years time you can jump on a train straight to east Croydon do a bit of retail and maybe catch a premier game in our new enlarged stadium , I'm told there will be loads of tickets going spare .

"Can you help me please? I'm lost, I turned left at the frozen peas in Sainsburys and somehow I've ended up in the stadium. I just want to go home, what's the quickest way out of here?"

"Well, if we go a goal behind just follow all the other fans out of the stadium"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here