Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stiker rumour

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
but making ridiculous guesses is half the fun - it does at least show that we really do know bugger all about professional football :lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Errm, EVERYBODY google "kevin phillips brighton" and look at the first result, from the official club site.

Confusing...?! When you click on it it then says no player found, but it does make me wonder whether they are building a player page for him/he's in the database of players.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Errm, EVERYBODY google "kevin phillips brighton" and look at the first result, from the official club site.

Third now, behind your other thread and another elsewhere about this very phenomenon :lol:. Curious though.....

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Gorka Pintado

I could see him being brilliant for us, very quick-footed and would cause defenders no end of problems at this level. Just not convinced we could get him.

On the other hand, for some reason I can quite easily see Gus offering a trial at the very least to injury-prone fellow Spaniard and Swansea team-mate Guillem Bauza.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Are you seriously mad? Jason Scotland has been a regular for Wigan all season, where do these people get their rumours from?!

He's only made 14 starts, plus 18 appearances as a sub, so will probably be surplus to requirements there when Wigan panic-buy another two strikers in the summer.

But yeah, I can't imagine him dropping down two divisions for next season.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Daffyd Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch?

Now you're being silly I couldn't afford his replica shirt. On the other hand, it stops us worrying if the shirts will have stripes on the back, they will just have letters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here