Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STHs -About 45 minutes left to secure your own seat for europe

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well that helped more people then I thought it would.
Also impressed by how many of you just completely lunched it.
Well done NSC.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well done NSC.
I’m shocked if I’m honest. We may go on and play in Europe again very soon but the chance to see our first ever home game I couldn’t buy my tickets quickly enough.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I've taken a risk and am deliberately waiting until Friday to try a different seat for these games. Reckon they'll be much availability?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m shocked if I’m honest. We may go on and play in Europe again very soon but the chance to see our first ever home game I couldn’t buy my tickets quickly enough.
I intentionally didn't rush in last week because my seats were guaranteed.

1901ers, however, did need to rush in because there sets weren't guaranteed, so they were in a scramble to get what they could.

As both STHs and 1901ers were allowed to buy at the same time, I thought I'd not be part of the initial rush because I didn't want to be part of the queue that could delay a 1901er getting in to secure seats.

Then, despite remembering about 20 times since then, I didn't actually make the purchase.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I intentionally didn't rush in last week because my seats were guaranteed.

1901ers, however, did need to rush in because there sets weren't guaranteed, so they were in a scramble to get what they could.

As both STHs and 1901ers were allowed to buy at the same time, I thought I'd not be part of the initial rush because I didn't want to be part of the queue that could delay a 1901er getting in to secure seats.

Then, despite remembering about 20 times since then, I didn't actually make the purchase.
Yes very honourable of you I did the same not bothering until the following evening.

But then to forget all together, you donut.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I've taken a risk and am deliberately waiting until Friday to try a different seat for these games. Reckon they'll be much availability?
I’m doing the same, I think all STH’s will get one on Friday if they want - the same number of seats are available just different ones - if you are quick maybe you’ll get @Bozza ’s

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Living in London makes it almost impossible to get down and back up on a week day.
I think there may be quite a lot of people in the same boat.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Living in London makes it almost impossible to get down and back up on a week day.
I think there may be quite a lot of people in the same boat.
Not surprising if you use a boat :oops:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m doing the same, I think all STH’s will get one on Friday if they want - the same number of seats are available just different ones - if you are quick maybe you’ll get @Bozza ’s
They definitely will - STHs have first dibs so with a smaller than usual (probable) 5% away allocation and loads not buying the 3 match package there will be thousands available.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well done NSC.
Truly bizarre. And that's folks who have access to NSC reminders :facepalm:
Same. Taking the positives, all those wallies that couldn't get their act together enough to buy their own seats for the home games will almost certainly be equally slack in taking up their away game ticket option. Which is good news for everybody else that might want to go but doesn't have enough loyalty points. You Snooze, You Lose :lol: :dunce:

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I have to move my seat but can't seem to get an option for that at the moment, meant to have opened at 12
Were you told you have to move or you could move? I am a couple move because of the extra height advertising (why the hell adverts for betting companies need to be even bigger ill never know) and because it wasn't forced im tomorrow morning at 9.

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
Seems to be fine now, it is a pain having to move....payment processing was a bit of a pain though. Have an email saying it worked. All done and cannot wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here