Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH who aren't planning to go to the Aresnal game?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I won't be going as I don't want to spend over £30 on a football ticket, especially for a game that is on TV.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
40 odd quid for a ticket - 25 quid for travel at least ....Sunday.
To watch a hammering. No ta.

Bet you look forwards to spring for a bit of joy.

D

Deleted User X18H

No problem had the tie been on Saturday but I fly to Lyon at 8am on Sunday morning.
I will try to get through to the club at some point so they can sell our 1901 seats on.
You cannot sell your 1901 tickets . They are available to transfer in the portal via the mange link , on the portal .

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can't really justify the cost, and also I share my season ticket with a neighbour these days. He likes watching Prem teams, whereas I can take it or leave it, so I let him take any Cup games he wants whilst I get any play off semis and final. Everyone's happy.

I'll be watching a stream of the Arsenal game anyway :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You cannot sell your 1901 tickets . They are available to transfer in the portal via the mange link , on the portal .

Is a mange link similar to a minge link?sounds fun! Sorry but I have no idea what it or a portal is?

Not looking to sell. Never have but if the club wants them back for this match I'm happy for them to do so. Our seats are for disabled but the club have recently added a row of standard seats next to them so would probably sell ours at full whacks for this game. They've already tried selling ours a couple of times while we've been in them! :lolol:

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Cant afford it, plus it also my weekend with my kids

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Booked in to run my first decent running race on Sunday morning in over a year due to various injuries, then this happens........will be touch and go for me to finish, get changed and drive to the ground by kick off.......incentive to try to run a bit faster I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here