• Yes

Votes: 254 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 197 43.7%

• Total voters

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Proud to pay £41 to support the Albion Prem next year !

Proud to pay it are you Ferg???...Seeing as you quoted my post I assume, that means you think I am not. I've been paying more than £41 all season and will continue to do so next season, regardless. As I have done for over the last 30 years, all bar a few though personal issues...What about yourself??? I see you all time fav player is Wayne Bridge, just about says it all. I've forgotten more Albion games, then you are probably likely to ever go to. So don't suggest i'm not proud of my team.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No - but I couldn't make it anyway that weekend.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Nope. Came for Watford as it was part of ST but can't justify another 39 quid for a ticket and a round trip of 250 miles when it is on TV.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
No, would've done for sure but am in Devon for the weekend.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I was not drunk!

@OfficialBHAFC: Kick off 2013 by joining us at the Amex for our FA Cup tie with Newcastle this Saturday. Get one adult and two kids tickets from £37! #BHAFC

Yep I can voucher for that 1 adult and child season ticket holders plus addition child going, a good deal but I can understand the lack of uptake with the time, price, skintight after Xmas and tv taken into account.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes x2 surprised that those watching on tv are not going to the game given ITVs track record of missing goals running rogue adverts etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here