Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH Liverpool game

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hi just wondered how long I have to purchase my own seat before it goes on general sale ?
Does anybody know how much longer I've got as I'm waiting for some money to go into the bank.

Thanks for any help you can give me

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Exellent stuff thanks fella's, should work out just right (can't wait)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
the 6th is the last day where its only open to STH then its the 12th for people with 60 points.(non STH but been to all the games.)

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
the 6th is the last day where its only open to STH then its the 12th for people with 60 points.(non STH but been to all the games.)

Where are you reading that the 6th is last day for just STHs??? Think you have this wrong unless I'm missing something. Website says that from 7pm 12th any tickets left will be available for 60 pointers! Surely otherwise 60 pointers could purchase someone's seat before a sth has had a chance to reserve their seat.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Bought all my tickets online, so you can now say you know one who has :d

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Does anybody actually READ the club website

Had a flick through the site but couldn't see a deadline.
Why's it bother you so much that I asked ?
sarcastic little comment make ya feel all important or something ?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Makes me laugh, STHs clamouring for tickets for Liverpool match. Not many seemed bothered about the Gillingham or Sunderland matches. When tickets went on general sale there were thousands available virtually anywhere in the ground. Now it’s the ‘big one’ people who went to both those matches but aren’t STHs will be shut out.
Not saying this particular SHT is one of them but there are plenty out there who are.

D

Deleted member 18477

Makes me laugh, STHs clamouring for tickets for Liverpool match. Not many seemed bothered about the Gillingham or Sunderland matches. When tickets went on general sale there were thousands available virtually anywhere in the ground. Now it’s the ‘big one’ people who went to both those matches but aren’t STHs will be shut out.
Not saying this particular SHT is one of them but there are plenty out there who are.

well derrrr. season ticket holders can do what the f*** they want. don't cry about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here