Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH Guest tickets - help out deserving NSC friends

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not sure if this is a good idea.... but could "we" (NSC) act in a comradely way and help out friends on here who don't have STH or MyA+ but do deserve the chance to get a Wembley ticket?

I am wiling and can be PM'd.

As suggested by a Mod there should be a vetting process. People need a trustworthy NSC membership history to be eligible.

I am in STH P1 so can potentially buy tickets in that STH Guest window. Can't guarantee perfect choice of seat but for any longstanding Albion fan who just wants to be there I should be able to help?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I could do with this if (big if ) we reach the final . Rather stupidly im toying with the idea of flying in from NZ . Must be mad . im a myalbion + member and came back at xmas for the Arsenal and Liverpool games. Dont think i woud get a ticket for the final under normal circumstances

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I could do with this if (big if ) we reach the final . Rather stupidly im toying with the idea of flying in from NZ . Must be mad . im a myalbion + member and came back at xmas for the Arsenal and Liverpool games. Dont think i woud get a ticket for the final under normal circumstances
If you’re a MA+ member then you’re already above STH guests in the priority list, as you should be.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure if this is a good idea.... but could "we" (NSC) act in a comradely way and help out friends on here who don't have STH or MyA+ but do deserve the chance to get a Wembley ticket?

As suggested by a Mod there should be a vetting process. People need a trustworthy NSC membership history to be eligible.

I am in STH P1 so can potentially buy tickets in that STH Guest window. Can't guarantee perfect choice of seat but for any longstanding Albion fan who just wants to be there I should be able to help?
Happy to do so too. I’ve done this a couple of times (ST guest tickets for home games) when it’s obvious the poster isn’t some kind of imposter 😂

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

How is it comradely to enable one set of guests to jump the queue over another ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How is it comradely to enable one set of guests to jump the queue over another ?
It's only offering fellow posters the chance of a ticket exactly the same as offering your mate down the pub one.

Whether one is more deserving than the other is up to the individual offering to buy the ticket. It does though give some posters who otherwise wouldn't be able to attend the opportunity to get a ticket. For that it appears a good idea.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Very torn on this, as it potentially squeezes out some fans with a decent purchase history. I get the sentiment though.
But those are likely to be Albion + who will be able to buy before the ST extra window

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
There won’t be a purchase history window as tickets will sell out in the various guest windows I reckon - so it’s precisely those fans that might be helped ?
Absolutely, but potentially to the disadvantage of people who don’t use NSC. Perhaps I’m being over protective of everyone’s interests! Another advantage is that it might reduce the risk of people picking up these tickets in order to make a quick buck.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Absolutely, but potentially to the disadvantage of people who don’t use NSC. Perhaps I’m being over protective of everyone’s interests! Another advantage is that it might reduce the risk of people picking up these tickets in order to make a quick buck.
Far too over protective... :) The biggest danger with these guest tickets is that some of them will end up in the hands of Man Utd fans or other non-Albion fans only there for a day out.

Longstanding Albion fans without STH or MyA+ are the best possible recipients.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I reckon theres a good chance that even after all the drama on NSC of people worrying about getting tickets, this will not fully sell out, so will be opened to previous purchase history for the remaining tickets anyway

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

I wouldnt mind considering this. Was thinking about it last night.

Me and my dad are sth's who won't be buying for guests so potentially could get two sth guest ticks. I do all the purchasing as my old man is a an old Robert Codgner so has no idea how to do it.

I think it would be good for those who travel long distances and with long standing purchasing history to have a bit of security. Not sure how someone proves that though.

I don't really want to be a person standing judgement on 'worthiness' but as it stands a gooner who bought an albion + ticket to watch the arsenal game but has never been before stands a better chance of getting a ticket than someone who's been to 5 games a year for the last 20 years but no membership. Sometimes that just happens due to circumstances. I.e. long distances etc.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
surely NSC presence is a great indicator? If you look back on their posts to get a feel for them & see what they have been saying previously ie/ if the potential buyer has been ripping into Palace since 2007 on here, he's probably a longstanding brighton fan :)

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021

Unfortunately, I can't see anyone other than Season Ticket holders getting tickets for the final as we will only get about 24k tickets.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Is this a good time to mention that I love you all! 😘:lolol:
I'd need 3. :)

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
surely NSC presence is a great indicator? If you look back on their posts to get a feel for them & see what they have been saying previously ie/ if the potential buyer has been ripping into Palace since 2007 on here, he's probably a longstanding brighton fan :)
Nsc isn’t a good indicator imo. I would rather take my son or grandson, both of whom are listed in my Family on the ticket site, and have both been to matches at Withdean. My grandson is home from uni today, and coming to the Brentford game tomorrow.
As for Nsc, there are quite a few contributors, I wouldn’t get a ticket for! 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here