Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH Guest tickets - help out deserving NSC friends

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I shall be trying for STH guest tickets tomorrow. Can't for the life of me see why the 'select seats' pages show some in dark blue, others maroon, and some in yellow. Prices seem identical. Surprisingly, there's no colour code key – or if there is one, I've missed it. Anyone help?
just go into a block and hover over any of the seats and it'll tell you the price and you can compare/work from there

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
My son and I only get to about 2 or three matches a season. This year we have been to Leeds home and Brentford the other day. Plus Stoke in the FA cup. I don’t have albion + because we have always managed to get tickets. I have coached Saturdays so getting to games from Warwick is impossible.

If anyone could get me and my lad (14) a ticket then I will be forever grateful.

Very long history on here and I don’t think I have ever really had a fight with anyone!
If you're not sorted earlier I can probably help, but I'm STH priority 3, so you might get someone to help before my guest ticket window opens, but let me know if you don't.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If you're not sorted earlier I can probably help, but I'm STH priority 3, so you might get someone to help before my guest ticket window opens, but let me know if you don't.
Cheers mate. Fingers crossed. I was hoping purchase history might be included but I can see why they have done it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Also would it even be possible to buy guest tickets if the STH has already purchased theirs?
The system would be pretty pointless if you couldn't!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Selecting block 536 at random...

Yellow - £30
Blue - £45
Brown-ish - £30 ambulant disabled
Thanks for the prompt reply, Bozza,. The available areas page lists block 549 (blue) and block 550 (red), both showing £55-£65 and £35-£45. Coloured differently, but identical prices. Why? Surely, Wembley could have made this a lot clearer?

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
Seem to be in the same position as a few today - Been a A+ member for years but didn't renew it for this season during an economy purge of various subscriptions and in lieu of the kids being at Uni didn't think id use it much. Renewed after Grimsby and thought id be purchasing today based on the priority window 3 notification. Disappointing my teenage daughter that we won't be going after all won't be fun, but i realise that the club has to have some kind of system to manage the masses. Anyone want to help the two of us out tomorrow with ST guest tickets? Will be a pint and a hell of a lot of good karma in it for you..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks for the prompt reply, Bozza,. The available areas page lists block 549 (blue) and block 550 (red), both showing £55-£65 and £35-£45. Coloured differently, but identical prices. Why? Surely, Wembley could have made this a lot clearer?
That colour is an availability indicator, where red means "not many left".

Jimmy Grimble

Just checking that if we allow others to use our guest tickets there won't be problems at the turnstile or any ID checks requiring the STH and guests to arrive together and sit in the same part of the ground? I am side eying the bans the club issued after ID checks were required at a few away games.
I can’t find anything on this either. Will the tickets be in the STH name or will a guests name needed to be inputted?

JonnyPickup

Apr 4, 2023
Indeed... I don't see how they can do ID checks as guests will almost certainly be in upper tiers now, when their STH friends are very likely to be in lower.
The tickets on sale in the coming days are specifically for guests, so I don't see how this can be policed.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pleased to see more action on the thread. Hopefully some longstanding Albion fans will get to the game as a result. I'm hoping to help out my new friend @POSKETT AT THE VALLEY who I am confident is not a United fan in disguise.... 😀

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I'm in a similar position to a poster above - I was in Albion+ priority 1 but was waiting for priority 3 because my kids accounts said they were in that window. Gets to this morning and it turns out they're not eligible at all.

We were STHs last season and they'll be gutted if I can't take them, so if anyone can 'lend' me their guest slots for my two kids I'd be really grateful.

Last edited:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
After a discussion with my eldest Jnr about whether he'd be upset if I just went with younger Jnr, the conclusion was I still need 3. All for one and one for all. :lolol:

calvstar

May 7, 2013
Haywards Heath
I'm looking for a ticket as a guest, moved back south during the season so renewed my membership for next year but doesn't qualify me for the semi so any help would be appreciated

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’m happy to use my mother’s ST to buy a couple of guest tix for long-standing NSCers. Unfortunately, she’s in STP3, which opens at 9am tomorrow.

If there are any tix left immediately before that window opens, PM me, and I’ll buy them for you.

I’d do the same with my own ST this morning, but those have already been claimed by a reprobate I know.

Last edited:

RB2023

Apr 3, 2023
I am a long term fan and been watching since days we were at withdean and would love chance to see us at Wembley if any kind soul out there could get me a ticket would be very much appreciated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here