Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewards Attacked!!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm sure this happened to us when we were playing Watford away back in 2002 (I think) Loads of Brighton fans started piling into the watford stewards after they tried to remove a Brighton fan from the stand.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Did you notice the knob at the back pushing people in front of him so they all fell over, real tough guy.

Yep.

From the clearer film the police will work from, and other CCTV from inside the stands, these low intelligence scummers will face:

Life bans home and away from watching the club they purport to support; and hopefully
Time in prison.

All because they were so 'tough' that wouldn't allow one of their group be ejected. Now, that is intelligent.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm sure this happened to us when we were playing Watford away back in 2002 (I think) Loads of Brighton fans started piling into the watford stewards after they tried to remove a Brighton fan from the stand.

A certain poster on here was suggesting we should have done the same at Forest a few weeks ago

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Happened on our first visit to the KC also. Police got a kicking that day too in the away end.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What utter *****. Whether or not they agree with the sentiments of the stewards, they are not in a position to perform a kangaroo court.

I'd certainly not welcome them back in a stadium, if I ran the place.

People should be able to do a job without the risk of being attacked.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Happened on our first visit to the KC also. Police got a kicking that day too in the away end.

Could have been easily avoided if the stewards hadn't been so confrontational to fans of all ages but then lost control of the situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here