Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevenage player punched to ground after game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shit - that must be a geordie. That's ridiculous dont think ive ever seen that happen before

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
He appeared to have a Stevenage scarf attached 'Bay City Roller' like to his wrist. Perhaps stolen by a Newcastle fan prior to the incident - or are they just not that intelligent?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Shocking. You almost wonder if it is a personal issue? Shocking whichever way you look at it.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
May be a Stevenage fan that had good money on a Toon win? lol

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i hope they find out who that was becasue he is a f***ing prick who needs a f***ing good kicking,

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Shocking. You almost wonder if it is a personal issue? Shocking whichever way you look at it.

Almost certainly. Clearly exchange words, looks as though people are trying to break them apart. Possibly had a tiff in a local bar or something? Doesn't justify it, of course. Nasty thing to do at such an exciting time for the player. Live on telly, too.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
SSSHHHH !! He's probably just sitting down with his fosters 4 pack dwelling on what a fabulous day he had and how hard he feels.
Probably thinks no one saw it, he seemed to be on his own. Might get a shock in the morning ! Screw loose me thinks

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They will find him easily enough with the footage. Very strange if it was a Stevenage fan - unless, as you say, it was a personal issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here