Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve the mouth (Albion and Sussex follower

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
He's an ex Met copper, billy big boots, hides behind regulations and is generally a jobsworth.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think if he's the one i'm thinking of I dropped a shoulder and dodged him a treat when invading the pitch after we stayed up vs Ipswich - after a bit of previous with him all season I was actually laughing out loud whilst running towards the players in sheer delight :)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
spoke to steve today as he comes into my shop for lunch,he told me the F.A.C.T.S,cant beleeeeeve the stewards reacting like that,lets hopehe doesnt get a dreaded letter,and also the leave himalone tom,imsure with all his friends and witnesses,he willbe ok

Sid St Singe

Nov 14, 2009
The idiotic stewards ruined a good day on Saturday by picking on Steve. The club complain about the lack of atmosphere at chez Withdean and then the numpty wanker stewards try to throw their weight about by picking on people who try to instigate the singing. If the stewards want to throw out anyone who swears in the ground their would be about 4000 eictions every week, including 22 players! Why don't they just leave us alone to watch the footie and only interject when their is an actual problem. The trouble is they would proberbly run a mile. I have written an e-mail to the club in support of Steve. I would urge others to do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here