Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Steve Nye, ESU STH has beaten corona

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On a serious note, I can only echo what has already been said and that Steve and any others in the Albion family who are laid low by this virus make a full recovery so that they can all cheer the Albion on, once games start to be played again.

This. Good luck to Steve and his family and all the best to any other seagull or NSCer who needs it in the weeks and months coming up.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
All the best for a fast recovery

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Wishing Steve, the swiftest of recoveries. Stay safe

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
My son's girlfriend's grandad, Steve Nye, is in hospital with confirmed corona virus. He is slowly making progress and feels a bit better today but he has underlying health issues so he's by no means out of the woods.

With his family's permission I am posting this for anyone who knows him (or anyone else) to send him best wishes.

View attachment 121318
Best wishes to Steve. A point of interest has your son or his girlfriend been in contact with him? If so they need to get tested.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
It is great news that he is making progress, hopefully to full fitness. Good luck Steve.
Encouraging signs for the older and those with underlying health issues.

Together we can beat this.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Steve Nye, ESU STH in ICU with Corona

Sounds like you’re winning. All the best Steve [emoji106]

Last edited:

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Keep fighting.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Best wishes to Steve. A point of interest has your son or his girlfriend been in contact with him? If so they need to get tested.

They have, and so are self-isolating, as are we. I didn't think they were testing people unless they are in hospital.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Hope he makes a full recovery; chatted to him on a couple of occasions and such a nice chap - get well soon Steve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here