Steve Evans to be named new Rotherham boss!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
He must see some problems on the horizon at Crawley to leave a team that are 4th for one that are 10th in the same division. The new stadium might indeed be a draw for him, plus of course the opportunity to manage the great Alex Revell.
This. No manager - not even the Lord OmniGus himself, could refuse the opportunity to work with Revelldinio

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good news for Crawley if they appoint the right replacement. They seem to be the most hated team in league 2 and that is predominantly down to Evans and his antics.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He is a horrible nasty individual who causes quite a bit of controversy. I don't understand why he would jump ship as Crawley could still get promoted but Rotherham need a miracle tp make it

I have corrected you.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Obnoxious cheating braggart and a bully - I used to quite like Rotherham but not any more, for the same reason that I disliked Crawley but needn't now

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Is it true that the FA are looking into financial irregularities at Crawley again? Could be complete rubbish but I heard that he quit because Crawley are on the verge of being given a mammoth points deduction.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking at it from Evans perspective, it seems that the rug has been pulled from under him at Crawley. Tubbs and Barnett being sold whilst they were doing so well must have hurt. Rotherham is a better long term bet than Crawley, I don't blame him for jumping whilst his stock was high.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I would like to place on record and coming from the capital of north Sussex, I think I am entitled to my opinion on this matter that I am over the moon the fat prick has gone. Crawley will prosper greatly from this and will go up. The club will become likeable to more people and gates will increase. The club has funds available and the wheels have not come off as some suggest. Evans albeit a tosser was a very clever manager, but Crawley will be better off without him. League 1 next stop.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Is it true that the FA are looking into financial irregularities at Crawley again? Could be complete rubbish but I heard that he quit because Crawley are on the verge of being given a mammoth points deduction.
That is bull, the club is very well run now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports