Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Evans is a NEW contender for our manager

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think Steve HEAVENS would be an appointment from HELL. I hope your SAUCE spoiled those HASH BRAWNS.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Is he any worse than Sir Alex he says his football philosophy is"Hard work,desire,an ability to identify players and bring them together plus zero tolerance with any player who does not want to give everything they've got".Although not popular with people outside the club to achieve 4 promotions he must be popular and respected within.I stand to be corrected but hasn't his behaviour been much improved this season.In this country we are allowed to move on from past mistakes.I am not advocating his appointment just pointing out he must have some good points.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is he any worse than Sir Alex he says his football philosophy is"Hard work,desire,an ability to identify players and bring them together plus zero tolerance with any player who does not want to give everything they've got".Although not popular with people outside the club to achieve 4 promotions he must be popular and respected within.I stand to be corrected but hasn't his behaviour been much improved this season.In this country we are allowed to move on from past mistakes.I am not advocating his appointment just pointing out he must have some good points.

Don't think we'd have signed wrong'uns like Harley, Dobbie and Agustein under big Steve's watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here