Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Steve Coogan with Kirsty Young

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Would that advice include not standing up in the middle of a Hove restaurant and throwing a tantrum for someone taking a photo of their 70 year old mum on her birthday?
Actually, yes. He talks about his younger days, and what he’d do differently.

And he had such a terrible time from phone hacking, the paparazzi, and the tabloids, I suspect he developed quite a paranoia about people taking pictures around him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lovely recommendation, thanks. I’ve always been a big admirer of his work, and share quite a few things with him — I mean his background and sensibilities. Not, alas, his talent.
A great listen. I empathize with his pomposity (wanting to do work that's important), the class chip on shoulder (although I lost mine by living overseas when quite young) and share a lot of his background. The loathing of bullies.... yes I am enjoying this.

Kirsty, however, is pure filth. That vocal tone. That laugh. OMG. :love:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A great listen. I empathize with his pomposity (wanting to do work that's important), the class chip on shoulder (although I lost mine by living overseas when quite young) and share a lot of his background. The loathing of bullies.... yes I am enjoying this.

Kirsty, however, is pure filth. That vocal tone. That laugh. OMG. :love:
Were you bullied Harry as a child ?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
One of the handful of people I absolutely cannot stand. I just don’t get it with him at all and really don’t get why people rave about his characters and talent. Ah well, each to their own.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here