Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Clarridge

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
And without seeing the whole game wildly claimed that the outcome of today's game hinged on the sending off of Boyd.

Probably the same methodology he uses for his betting system 'don't watch the form, make wild assertion, bet heavily, lose.' - replacement for GJ at Posh perhaps?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
And without seeing the game wildly claimed that the outcome of today's game hinged on the sending off of Boyd.

Probably the same methodology he uses for his betting system 'don't watch the form, make wild assertion, bet heavily, lose.'

I thought that!

Did he also not say in his 'Kick Off' programme that Peterborough were travelling to Brighton and Frecklington was the danger man? The chap that has barely started this season and had the honour of being a substituted substitute.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Granted I shouldn't be up watching the league two goals at this time of night when knackered but did anyone else spot how many of our pikey friends from Kent bothered to turn up to watch what has become their 3th, (thirty fourth), away game without a victory in a row.

Last edited:

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Steve Clarrige or however you spell your name,
Another great result fior Brighton at the Withdean - just wait until we go ti London Road eh !
Twat.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
He seems a decent enough bloke, but he is really not a pundit by any stretch of the imagination is he? Not quite sure how he managed to get the position to be honest.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If hes coming suppose it means were going to get big coverage on the midweek show?

Welcome Steve!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The one,only and best pandit of all time:

Attachments

• pandit_nehru_photography_strictly_prohibitedy_Homai Vyarawalla.jpg
    pandit_nehru_photography_strictly_prohibitedy_Homai Vyarawalla.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 867

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Am I alone in thinking that Steve Claridge is a good bloke?

He always says nice things about us, and bearing in mind that he doesn't watch every minute of every match in the Football League I reckon he does a pretty good job.

I can't see how some of you lot say he is a c**t.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
No. He is fine. He has to make a comment about a game he has not seen - a free scoring team loses their striker and goes down to ten men. What did you think he was going to say ?

Lets be honest, there were 36 games on the FLS last night (approximately), its absolutely impossible to watch every league game. So I'm guessing he watches the main features and all the highlights.

Being fair, I agree DK's Mumm. Its the logical assumtion: Home team loses best player, ends up getting hammered... Not such a leap really.

Sep 8, 2007
I think Claridge was fair with his comments today. Surely your well informed footy fan will realise we are playing well by seeing our results , without having to be told ?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Albion legend.

Not a chance, or does anyone who's put in a short shift here get that status? I'm not bothered by him, he's just an average pundit imo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And without seeing the whole game wildly claimed that the outcome of today's game hinged on the sending off of Boyd.

Probably the same methodology he uses for his betting system 'don't watch the form, make wild assertion, bet heavily, lose.' - replacement for GJ at Posh perhaps?

I thought that!

Did he also not say in his 'Kick Off' programme that Peterborough were travelling to Brighton and Frecklington was the danger man? The chap that has barely started this season and had the honour of being a substituted substitute.

I just posted about this on other thread. He just GUESSES. Because it was 25 mins in he decided it had a great impact on the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here