Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Claridge's lips

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
...are they really that colour, or is it just my telly? Every time he's on it looks like he's either wearing lipstick or he's been sucking on a raspberry ice lolly.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yes noticed that - problem the make-up person faces is that he has very thin lips so the slap put on him just smudged all over his mouth - it did look very strange, but not as strange as Lineker's new pushed up hair on MOTD, which just makes him look older, as well as Shearer's nose looking weird and bulbous with all that foundation on his visage or Alan Hansen's ever-present eyeliner. The beeb really need to tone down the make-up on their male presenters, although nothing compares to the eyeliner and mascara they put on Noel Edmonds on Deal or No Deal these days - even his goatee is mascara'd!

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
what colour is 'that' ??

Like I say it might just be my telly but in the colour chart at workwithcolour.com (I dont have enough posts to post a link) I'd say they are either Flamingo Pink or Pastel Magenta. Certainly completely wrong for his face, make me think I need to adjust my TV's colour settings every time he comes on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here