Stereophonics - any good?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Somehow I have missed this band. However they are opening for Bowie in Buffalo. Anyone seen them. Should I stay in the bar and have an extra drink or get there early and catch them?

Cheers,

David

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Stay in the bar m8 - they where awful in Cardiff in December - and I liked their CDs

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
they are not as good as a pint of Stella

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
They are class, went to see them last year and am going to see them at the Ablert Hall next month. Certainly worth watching if you've got the ticket already.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How bizarre.
Before last night, I'd barely given this group a thought. But flicking through some music channels last night, they were playing the "Handbags and Gladrags" video, and I only stayed tuned cos I thought - hang on - thats The Office, innit ?

I left it on, enjoying the husky mellowness of the track, and thought to myself..."I might have a sniff at this lot", and resolved to purchase one of their CD's. Sadly though, I have since had several pints (including two this lunchtime) and have now gone off the idea.

Last edited:

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seen them 4 times now and every time they've been superb.

The singer's got a very very good voice and unlike many other British rock bands, each album is generally as good as the last.

The CD's are pretty varied and they're one of the best bands I'll ever see doing a live set....got to watch them. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports