Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stepping on a very fine line here - Anyone see the leaked photos from last night?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I need to find out whether or not to be outraged.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
For those who haven't seen anything, then Reddit has a subreddit called 'The Fappening'. I'll not link it directly, but its not hard to find.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
If nothing else, the internet is great at finding a needle in a haystack

Bwc9ix9CEAIusSV.jpg

http://www.southerndigitalmedia.com/about-us#

Love the way that 4chan turn on their own so quickly - guy goes on /b to post nude photos he's got; /b gets him to do; /b goes mad with its prize; /b spots a mistake, /b is all over the op lol

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You will be.
I don't believe you. Sounds like a load of made up nonsense.

EDIT - after some brief research, it turns out I'm not outraged, which is disappointing. The thing is, I don't know who these people are :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Love the way that 4chan turn on their own so quickly - guy goes on /b to post nude photos he's got; /b gets him to do; /b goes mad with its prize; /b spots a mistake, /b is all over the op lol

/b is the un-policed arse of the Internet - equal parts brilliant and horrendous.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

/b is the un-policed arse of the Internet - equal parts brilliant and horrendous.

/b/

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've put in Jennifer Anniston, cucumber and squirting and as usual got nothing.

You picked the wrong vegetable :facepalm: Try butternut squash :wink:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
if anybody really needs to research this content, search for 'fappening' at your favourite torrent site. latest update i saw was 781mb in size... lots of blurry pictures of naked girls you don't recognise and some of girls you do recognise covering up their tits with their hands or arms. fine if you're into that kind of thing. i'm undecided so i'll take another quick look...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here