Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Fry quits QI

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Seems like a logical replacement, her or Giles Brandreth.

Oh for the love of Jesus **** no!!!!!

I don't like her at all. And that fvckwit div Brandreth is my most hated person on TV. Every time any of them are on tv I have to switch over immediately. And I spend the next few minutes with the hump because I've just seen them.

It sounds completely irrational but just reading their name in that comment pi$$ed me off! My missus mother likes him on TV and mentions him reasonably regularly. I have to close my eyes and hold my breath for 10 seconds and keep my mouth shut to avoid swearing about him.

No offence to you or nowt but aarrgghh. I can think of nothing worse. That would be the end of QI for me. And I LOVE that programme.

Kuma

*dons shades*
Aug 22, 2015
Midlands
Sandi seems like the logical replacement. Still feels wrong to have someone other than Fry hosting though.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
She is drab, boring and unfunny.
I'm seeing SF in his one man show over here in early November.
I got offered a ticket at half price.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh for the love of Jesus **** no!!!!!

I don't like her at all. And that fvckwit div Brandreth is my most hated person on TV. Every time any of them are on tv I have to switch over immediately. And I spend the next few minutes with the hump because I've just seen them.

It sounds completely irrational but just reading their name in that comment pi$$ed me off! My missus mother likes him on TV and mentions him reasonably regularly. I have to close my eyes and hold my breath for 10 seconds and keep my mouth shut to avoid swearing about him.

No offence to you or nowt but aarrgghh. I can think of nothing worse. That would be the end of QI for me. And I LOVE that programme.
I was being facetious.....I'm not a fan of Tosswig, Brandreth, Fry or QI, but I thought their special kind of smugness would have sat quite well with the programme.

:)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
_86115116_sanditoksvigtweet.gif

How long before Alan Davies jumps ship ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here