Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie - signed on 3 year deal from Swansea (merged)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
But can't be the 'target man' we were after....what's happened there. Looks like we just want to get someone in

Gus never really said he needs a target man, since he stated that the team have 'Learnt' how to use CMS. I think the target man system didn't really work with the loans we had. Dobbie would be a good addition, very good.

Aug 30, 2012
Do you know who this player is alleged to be?

Been told there is numerous targets. I can guarantee that it will not be defender or a target man either. Chance for a winger, but told interest in Hammill has waned, seems to prefer to stay up north for Hudders than us.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Gus never really said he needs a target man, since he stated that the team have 'Learnt' how to use CMS. I think the target man system didn't really work with the loans we had. Dobbie would be a good addition, very good.
Said that we need a striker 'with presence'...can't see Dobbie as that....good player that he is. Certainly not the Jay Boothroyd type that we have previously been linked with...just hoping we don't panic buy

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Decent signing but still not the type of striker we need, don't get why we are struggling to bring in the player to get us up. I see dobbie more likely to play in the Barnes role?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Been told there is numerous targets. I can guarantee that it will not be defender or a target man either. Chance for a winger, but told interest in Hammill has waned, seems to prefer to stay up north for Hudders than us.

So no, basically.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
I'd rather inform fans than fight with them, but some choose to ignore warnings they do not wish to hear and become aggressive

Do you have any idea how pompous that sounds?

Or havent they got to seven letter words yet in your year?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
After your riduculous instalment of jackanory yesterday id suggest you dissapear and maybe come back with a different user name.

maybe they got banned yesterday (public school boy) and came up this account. very similar posts, very coincidental timing.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know what I know, been told there is a chance that ONE player will come in. All that we should be expectant of.

Hmm doesn't really add up with the info you fed us last night from your source who knows someone who knows someone on the board. Does it?

Bless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here