Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Step Ladder (Sepp Blatter)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This level of mad delusional denial has only ever been matched by Hitler in his bunker 1945 and Comical Ali in the Iraq War 2003.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
In his interview , he talkes about his 8 year ban as if hes expecting everyone to gasp and say,
We know we cant believe it . He is the most delusional c**t on the face of the earth.

Good ridence

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So can they appeal, go to court and have these bans lifted?

When are these big sponsors going to pull the plug.

Surely now is the time.
Never. They like their exclusivity to the world's greatest sport, and don't want to let it go.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So can they appeal, go to court and have these bans lifted?

Never. They like their exclusivity to the world's greatest sport, and don't want to let it go.

I'm not so sure, FIFA as a brand is getting more toxic by the day, most of the major sponsors have already suggested that anything other than major reform at FIFA would be unacceptable so if FIFA deviate from that path I would expect at least some of the major sponsors to pull the plug.

Blatter is the man that betrayed world football! He oversaw and allowed FIFA to become an organised crime racket which operated like a private members club where pretty much every member of its executive committee and governance was driven by greed and avarice, all sorting each other out with lucrative rights deals, bribes and other backhanders.

For FIFA to regain any credibility its needs to suspend its constitution and appoint an independent team to temporarily take over. Every executive members should be suspended and then undergo a rigorous due diligence check and only be allowed to be reappointed if they are squeaky clean, beyond reproach and with little or no connection to the old corrupt regime.

This is a lovely cake seeing FIFA gradually implode, the cherry on top would be the FBI indicting Blatter and seeking his extradition. The man has been a cancer feeding off of football and needs to be completely excised and thrown in the bin.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not so sure, FIFA as a brand is getting more toxic by the day, most of the major sponsors have already suggested that anything other than major reform at FIFA would be unacceptable
So whatever is done, they will call it a major reform, and tell us how great they are.

For FIFA to regain any credibility its needs to suspend its constitution and appoint an independent team to temporarily take over. Every executive members should be suspended and then undergo a rigorous due diligence check and only be allowed to be reappointed if they are squeaky clean, beyond reproach and with little or no connection to the old corrupt regime.
I can't see that happening, but unfortunately for us, FIFA doesn't need credibility. It just needs to keep the rights and for the major footballing nations to stay in line.

It is of course great that Tw@er and Tw@ini have been suspended, but we all know FIFA's problems are deep rooted, and can't really be fixed. I'm sure the only remedy is to start again with a new organisation, and that doesn't seem to be happening.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So whatever is done, they will call it a major reform, and tell us how great they are.

I can't see that happening, but unfortunately for us, FIFA doesn't need credibility. It just needs to keep the rights and for the major footballing nations to stay in line.

It is of course great that Tw@er and Tw@ini have been suspended, but we all know FIFA's problems are deep rooted, and can't really be fixed. I'm sure the only remedy is to start again with a new organisation, and that doesn't seem to be happening.

I'm just hoping it continues to self destruct, many of those already indicted or convicted in the US will undoubtedly have brokered deals to stay out of prison and I'm hoping a lot of them grassed even more of the others up. Plus the money will also be traced and catch a few more out. Whats happened so far has been good, seeing these slimy fockers get their comeuppence. Is it too much to hope the whole organisation collapses and they can't function properly?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm just hoping it continues to self destruct, many of those already indicted or convicted in the US will undoubtedly have brokered deals to stay out of prison and I'm hoping a lot of them grassed even more of the others up. Plus the money will also be traced and catch a few more out. Whats happened so far has been good, seeing these slimy fockers get their comeuppence. Is it too much to hope the whole organisation collapses and they can't function properly?
Dare to dream.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I find the lack of action from the big corporate sponsors somewhat surprising, so is it a case of being damned if you stick with FIFA and damned if you pull out and potentially kill the World Cup?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here