Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steele or Moseley

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let’s not judge them against eachother yet and appreciate they both know how to play the managers way and are class 🤷🏻‍♂️

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Love the title, Steele over Moseley. Too soon to choose between Bart & Jason
Agreed. Jason's grandad was a much better shot-stopper. And who can forget the Groucho Marx impressions?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Nah. Tony Meola!

1693717162606.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have to apologise to Bart. Wasn’t impressed with him last week and after his first two passes yesterday I groaned “why have we selected him again?”.

As the tweet above says he then went on to pass, chip, dink, ball roll and Gross turn his way to one of the best performances by a keeper with his feet I’ve seen.

I’m claiming an assist

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have to apologise to Bart. Wasn’t impressed with him last week and after his first two passes yesterday I groaned “why have we selected him again?”.

As the tweet above says he then went on to pass, chip, dink, ball roll and Gross turn his way to one of the best performances by a keeper with his feet I’ve seen.

I’m claiming an assist
I said exactly the same on the P&R bus when the team was announced. What with that, and Atwell, I went into the Amex with my hopes set very low. Very happy to be proved wrong.

Oh, and Digweed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here