Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steaming

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could it be due to the design of the stadium? Slightly OT the Lower West was again very slippery to walk on, and I considered it to be dangerous, but a chap in front of us, a builder, said it was due to the concrete being 'floated' when finishing rather than dusting and that will always happen whenever it is slightly damp. I dont know as my knowledge of building you could put on a postage stamp along with my address.

Don’t ever recall slipping in WSL (except after the Wigan game last season [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482])

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
A fairly recent occurrence over the last few games is that mid way through second half the centre of the Upper West stand is drenched in the smell of a fish & chip shop. Presumably something to do with the outside stadium caterers and ironic since i recall the furore when it was announced that chips would not be available on the concourses due to some issue with having fryers

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Definitely not mist. It was easier to see from WSU that there was a thick plume of steam emanating from the back of the North Stand. This then thinned out in the breeze as it carried over the NS roof and looked like mist when it passed in front of ESU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here