Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stay up this time, please!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think he was actually being quite friendly Broadbelly (in the sense that he expected Palace to go down as well).

What's the connection with Gary Mabbutt o Palace lover?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
:wave:
P A L, A C E
Iain Dowie's U G L Y
With a knick knack paddy whack give the dog a bone,
Crystal Palace f*** off home
:p

broadbelly

Apr 8, 2004
hove
sorry edna they just get on my wick BIG STYLE!!
should learn to be more friendly i suppose?

anyway why dont they stay there ? and we'll thrash them in two seasons?:rolleyes:

mabbutts boots

Jun 9, 2004
Leafy Surrey
Well, as edna said, I was only being friendly!
Obviously, the rest of you have the intellegence of a grain of coffee, so :censored: the lot of you!!

To answer your question, edna, the connection is with KEVIN Mabbutt, Garys younger brother. He played for us in the eighties and was awesome amongst the crap we had then. My first footballing hero!

Broadbelly, how does someone who lives in a house worth more than your entire street qualify as a pikie I wonder?
Perhaps you're getting confused with Gillingham, a town in Kent (thats north of Brighton) inhabited by pikies and the like. Perhaps you should move there? And if there's going to be any arse thrashing, I think we know who will be doing that, dont we, fag boy!

I was going to continue and wish you all the best with your season and Falmer etc, but I dont think people like you deserve it.
Shame.
Perhaps we never really will play you again, bigger fish to fry now.
Ta Ta:salute:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hang about, I'm sure most people won't mind you staying around for a bit of 'friendly banter' ;)

As long as you don't do a Brighton Rock and trawl millions of obscure foreign websites for crappy bits of Palace news, pasting them here to ensure all us Albion fans are aware of Iain Dowie's new side parting, or the annual bill for Simon Jordan's Tan-U-Like 3000 sessions :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So do we, something of a score to settle I feel. Bearing in mind the last result between us was a draw (albeit a 0-0 thrashing of you), that 5-0 still seems very recent...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
eagles #1 said:

same could be said about brighton i guess. do you think you'll stay in division 1 next season?
i do (just) , do you think you'll stay in the premiership , even with flo

be honest

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
edna krabappel said:
So do we, something of a score to settle I feel. Bearing in mind the last result between us was a draw (albeit a 0-0 thrashing of you), that 5-0 still seems very recent...
well said i just wanna silence palaces internet geek population SO MUCH :angry:

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
edna krabappel said:
I think he was actually being quite friendly Broadbelly (in the sense that he expected Palace to go down as well).

What's the connection with Gary Mabbutt o Palace lover?
ould think that most Palace fans expect them to get relegated

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
mabbutts boots said:
You were lucky it was only 5!
Did you really turn up that day? Oh no, its just we're that good.
may be we were lucky to get 0 but o n the other hand a bit of luck and the return game could have been 5 0 as well but to us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here