Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Statue at the AMEX?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He might advise Chris Ramsey or Terry Connor, and why not? Both great players. But I'll stick with Charlie Webb not just because of his immensely long and varied service to the Albion but because his goal in the Charity Shield brought us our only major trophy!

Eric Young, Keith Dublin, Robert Codner and quite a few others to consider if you want to take that route.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I want a statue of Dick

Always sounded better than actually happened, but at the end of the day when we were desperate, exactly what we needed :thumbsup:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Robbie Reinhelt with this pose!

Reinalt-Goal-Hereford-United-04MAY97-Evening-Argus-2597.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd go for something more symbolic, something like a dolphin breaking the waves and a seagull soaring above it, or something representative of a phoenix coming out of the ashes (maybe from a bonfire) with the phoenix replaced by a Seagull. Capture the club's history, rather than celebrating a single player or manger above so many other worthy candidates.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nigel Erskine in mid trouser-shedding slide across the Goldstone turf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Charlie Webb in the classic Peter Ward pose.

Gus, but with his head bent low because the ceiling is not high enough

Suprised nobody's sugested CH?

Actually, here's a sensible suggestion. How about not having a statue at all? What would be the point? Save it for when we are European champions.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Two toilets with Bellotti and Archer seated on them, as a reminder of them nearly flushing our club down the proverbial.
Overlooked by statues of TB & DK with their hands in the :tosser::tosser: position.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here