Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stato input required 😂

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Obviously Chelsea were the last team we’d played in the respective league matches in our 122 year history that we hadn’t beaten, done it twice now. 👍

How close are we to beating every team we’ve played in the League home and away?

Obviously we’ve memorably done most of the big hitters, United, Liverpool, all the London giants, the Toon, from memory I don’t think we‘ve ever beaten Man City away in the League?

Im sure someone will know on here, they always do. 😂

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I can't answer but I have a vague recollection, that there's a lower league side, who've been promoted into the football league reasonably recently, who we have played and not beaten.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I can confirm, we have never beaten Man City away, in any competition.
This season though, we have had our first ever wins away at Chelsea, and Man Utd, and I think the doubles over Bournemouth and West Ham are the first against them without conceding a goal in either the home or away games.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Forest and Fulham we haven’t beaten yet in the PL - not sure about previous top flight spell?

EDIT: ignore - hadn’t read the OP properly!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We never did the double over Rushden & Diamonds. We were only in the same division as them for one season (03/04), we drew 0-0 at Withdean but won the game there 3-1. It means we can never complete a league double over every team we've played as they no longer exist (unless you count the phoenix club and the chances of us playing them in the league looks highly unlikely).

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
We can't have beaten teams we have never played in the league. Sutton, Harrowgate, Salford etc. Long may it remain the case.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I give you Workington Town. Saw us beat them at the Goldstone in 1966, but we lost on all 3 visits to Cumbria (Cumberland then)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here