Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Starting Line-up at Watford?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
F**king Stephens and propper in midfield, that isn't even a championship level midfield.

giphy.gif

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Strong bench

Got the 18 right. Just had Bernardo for Montoya, and Trossard for Murray starting.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Christian Eriksen, Sadio Mané, Mesut Özil, Gylfi Sigurðsson are premier league midfielders, Stephens and propper. Don't make me laugh. But that's all we have at the moment.

Unless trossard can play there, and Bassouma comes back

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I did not expect that

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Trossard the only real surprise the rest only just through the door and barely had a pre season

Ali J not even in the match day squad is the other eyebrow raiser

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
New manager picks the team with options to change it and still fans know better. :lolol:

Some fans just have a different opinion, that’s all. What do you talk about on the way to a game ? Team selection will be high on the list and sometimes your opinion will differ from the manager. I was one who didn’t like the look of the selection but am very happy to be proved wrong. That was an impressive performance, particularly going forward.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Some fans just have a different opinion, that’s all. What do you talk about on the way to a game ? Team selection will be high on the list and sometimes your opinion will differ from the manager. I was one who didn’t like the look of the selection but am very happy to be proved wrong. That was an impressive performance, particularly going forward.

I didn’t reply to someone commenting on the selection, just completely rubbishing 2 of our players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here