Calderon---Dunk---Greer---Painter

-------Bridcutt----Sparrow-------

Buckley--------------------Noone

-----Mackail-Smith---Hoskins-----

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Lua Lua? ???

I hope I'm proved wrong, but I think Ankergren is going to be a weak link for us this season. Leeds dumped him as soon as they got to the Championship. Still we will see. :)

I didnt say Lualua as Noone has been on top form over pre season and we are unsure as to the extent of the injury to KLL. Also i think Lualua has a phenominal impact when coming off the bench so i would have him on the bench.
As for Ankergren, i personally agree to an extent of i dont think he's the greatest keeper around but at the end of the day with his calmness and ability to keep the ball at the back helps us to play the football we play. For example i was a massive fan of Kuipers and i believe he was a better keeper than Ankergren, however could you really see Kuipers playin tippy-tappy football at the back? I think not lol

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I didnt say Lualua as Noone has been on top form over pre season and we are unsure as to the extent of the injury to KLL. Also i think Lualua has a phenominal impact when coming off the bench so i would have him on the bench.
As for Ankergren, i personally agree to an extent of i dont think he's the greatest keeper around but at the end of the day with his calmness and ability to keep the ball at the back helps us to play the football we play. For example i was a massive fan of Kuipers and i believe he was a better keeper than Ankergren, however could you really see Kuipers playin tippy-tappy football at the back? I think not lol

Fair points. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here