Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starting 11 for the game against Bristol City

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Our attack is our strong point, fatty is overweight and can barely run but is one hell of a player at his best, his goal v huddersfield last year was different class

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Our attack is our strong point, fatty is overweight and can barely run but is one hell of a player at his best, his goal v huddersfield last year was different class
Tomlin has always been skillful. And fat.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I am hoping for Murphy and Skalak on the wing. As much as I love Knocky, he needs some time, and we have awesome strength in depth, so we have the ability to leave him out for this game. Solly back in the 18 will also be a huge boost to the whole squad, let's hope for him to come on and get a goal or an assist!! Who's actually going to the game tomorrow? I am (first away of season!)

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

Attack is our weak suit.

We have the scored the same number of goals as each other.

Food for thought ...

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I do worry about how everyone is calling out the return of Solly like the return of the messiah.
He's been out for a year and we've already seen recently how an injury break player returns somewhat less a player than they were at the time of their injury.
Goldson looked proper wobbly at Wigan, Bong has taken many games before getting back to his best, Lua Lua has never looked the same since his previous injury, CMS never looked the same, Little Hinch and Charlie never got back.

I really hope Solly can get it back, but we should temper our expectations - as the paramedics motto says: "hope for the best but prepare for the worst" #fingerscrossedforSolly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here