Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starting 11 against Forest

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
In the stands for the first few games, but getting match practice in reserve games.
I give it at least a month before a full game, but could do some cameo second half substitution appearances.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Stockdale
Bruno - Dunk - Greer - Bong
JFC - Kayal - Stephens - March
Baldock
Hemed​

Subs: Maenpaa, Calderon, Rosenior, Rea, Holla, Lualua, Zamora.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
------------------Stockdale----------------

Rosenior---Greer---Dunk----Bong

----------Stephens------Kayal---------

--March----------------------------Lua Lua--

-------------Hemed-----Baldock-------------

Bobby for Hemed on 80 mins

This, but Bobby for Stephens and going to the point of a midfield diamond to play just off Baldock and Hemed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No chance Bobby will start Friday. He ought to not even be on the bench really, but I hope they do, just for the atmosphere - will be awesome.

The toughest decision Hughton has, is who plays right back. Rosenior was certainly signed as first choice, but Bruno was excellent on Sunday. I just pray he doesn't play one of them right midfield to shoe-horn them both in.

Stumpy Tim

No chance Bobby will start Friday. He ought to not even be on the bench really, but I hope they do, just for the atmosphere - will be awesome.

The toughest decision Hughton has, is who plays right back. Rosenior was certainly signed as first choice, but Bruno was excellent on Sunday. I just pray he doesn't play one of them right midfield to shoe-horn them both in.

I think he will though. March hasn't been great pre-season, and he'll probably want to defend one wing for some reason

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Stockdale
Bruno - Dunk - Greer - Bong
Rosenior - Kayal - Stephens - KLL
Baldock
Hemed​

Subs: Maenpaa, Calderon, March, Rea, Holla, JFC, Zamora

That's what I think he'll go for, not what I would do

If he's going to play that team i'd rather bruno was in midfield and rosenior at full back.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
If he's going to play that team i'd rather bruno was in midfield and rosenior at full back.

I'd be up for that:

----------------Stockdale----------------
--Rosenior----Greer---Dunk---Bong--
----------Kayal-------Stephens--------
---Bruno-------------------------KLL----
-----------Baldock------Hemed--------

Bobby on after 80 to score the winner in the 94th.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
DC19179B-AD16-4043-9EF3-3E1E9B869FC0_zpspwyqpdqu.jpg
[/URL]

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
All about opinions I guess, but out of interest what makes you put JFC right wing?

Because we have nobody else. And before i hear what about Lualua, he does NOT influence games that he starts. His defensive effort and positioning frequently exposes our full back. Should only be used from the bench when chasing the game.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If BZ is even on the bench it'll be pure sentiment on CH's part. Assuming Zamora hasn't been secretly training with us all along, it'll take him weeks to get fully fit, and it would be insane to risk an injury-prone player in the circumstances.

Camdavies94

Jun 19, 2015
About to buy a season ticket for first time, usually go n1d or 1nc, right in thinking that'll be main vocal or?

Why does it seem beyond the realms of possibility to some on here that Zamora just might have been doing his own fitness work? I for one highly doubt he's been residing in Uncle Sam's for the last few months shovelling burgers down his gullet. He's going to have been actively seeking employment, and fitness would appear to be a substantial part of that. Match sharpness yes, fitness no.

I am more than certain a player of his experience/ability will be capable of 20 minutes.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Why does it seem beyond the realms of possibility to some on here that Zamora just might have been doing his own fitness work? I for one highly doubt he's been residing in Uncle Sam's for the last few months shovelling burgers down his gullet. He's going to have been actively seeking employment, and fitness would appear to be a substantial part of that. Match sharpness yes, fitness no.

I am more than certain a player of his experience/ability will be capable of 20 minutes.

I think that's true. I'd be surprised if he starts but I'm confident he'll be on the bench. Given, assuming we start with the same team as Sunday, that our attacking options off the bench are Colunga, who's future is in doubt as Hughton doesn't seem to rate, and O'Grady, who's only league goal for us last year was a penalty, I'd be surprised if we don't have a player of Zamora's quality on the bench.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
------------------Stockdale----------------

Rosenior---Greer---Dunk----Bong

------------------Ince--------------------

---------Stephens------Kayal---------

--March--------------------------Baldock--

-------------Hemed-------------

Bobby Z on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports