Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Start to wonder if the Con / Dem's could be as bad as Labour with the economy

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sorry pal but that comment fails completely when you compare Balls to Osbourne, the latter of which has no economic qualification and is as qualified as I am to run the economy with my maths GCSE.

Compare that to Balls who, despite the fact I cannot stand, achieved a first in economics at Oxford.

**** the toffs at Oxford, and yes Ballshit is one!We need people of sound business mind running the economy, my cousin has first in defence studies but I wouldn't let her loose with our defence strategy lol

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Compare that to Balls who, despite the fact I cannot stand, achieved a first in economics at Oxford.

and yet his economic policy was to track the same path as Osborne's (who i dont think has done anything of note), except not as far and for longer. so we'd be in the same place, only with more deficit.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
And how do you think we get that?

Growing the economy perhaps.
Well lets see now? sell the mines? nope done that,sell the electricity board? nope done that, sell the gas board? nope done that, post office?nope, water?nope,ah the railways? nope too late, can't sell the gold Labour done that, I know, we'll tell the people that we trust them with their private pension pots then we can tax the fu*kers when they take the lot out, nice windfall that, instead of getting it in dribs and drabs when they retire we can have it all now, make the books look better, get another five years out of it. Then we can sit back and see how Labour can sort that mess out,that'll show em.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well lets see now? sell the mines? nope done that,sell the electricity board? nope done that, sell the gas board? nope done that, post office?nope, water?nope,ah the railways? nope too late, can't sell the gold Labour done that, I know, we'll tell the people that we trust them with their private pension pots then we can tax the fu*kers when they take the lot out, nice windfall that, instead of getting it in dribs and drabs when they retire we can have it all now, make the books look better, get another five years out of it. Then we can sit back and see how Labour can sort that mess out,that'll show em.

Breaking news - sell our share in Eurotunnel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here