Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Star Trek or Star Wars

Star Trek or Star Wars?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trek all the way, Star Wars just keep repeating the same scenarios and have an incredibly messed up back story...witness Vader and Kenobi's abilities with a light sabre in different trilogies....Trek is a very tight buddy movie, the prime characters put themselves in danger for the good of the rest of the team or, they all go together...

Additionally there is Spock, possibly the greatest non human character across all the entire sci-fi pantheon.

jellycat

Oct 7, 2023
Trouble is there been some really bad series on both sides, And some good ones.
Picard season 1 was bad and then season 2 was even worse. Third season huge improvement.

Ahsoka was brilliant and The Mandalorian was pretty good. Some of the films for star wars have been terrible.

But trek for me. Lower deck is enjoyable and strange new worlds is a very good watch

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Neither come close

1697221937411.png

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Loved the original Star Trek, the JJ Abrams films and a few of the modern things. But mostly meh. Really love Star Wars though, even with the appalling and if I dare say racist Clone Wars trilogy, the bollox final film and a couple of the spin offs. Andor is one of my favourite, if not outright favourite sci-fi series ever made - Commies in space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here